Former Team Members
The work of Reach Every Reader would not be possible without the dedication and contributions of emeritus team members. This page is dedicated to honor the work of those individuals. Former team members are listed below.
- Barb Gilbert, Project Director, READS Lab, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Hong Yin, Data Manager, Center for Education Policy Research, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Iulian Radu, Research Scientist, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Jimmy Capella, Technical Associate, Gabrieli Lab MIT
- Kathryn Leech, Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Kaylan Moore, Senior Project Coordinator, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Kim Scott, Postdoctoral Fellow and Research Scientist, MIT
- Laura Schulz, Principal, MIT
- Melissa Callaghan, Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Nicole Nash, Assistant Director for Professional Learning, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Sophie Houstoun, Project Coordinator, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Research Assistants & Contributors
- Abbey Judd, Ashley Clerge, Brianna May, Catherine Asher, Claire Hao, Dan Brady, Elizabeth Cheung, Emily Wiseman, Evan Bellantone, Farah Mallah, Happi Adams, Hassan Brown, Ian Ferguson, Isabelle Eng, James Jack, Ji Su Lee, John Tournas, Justin Johns, Kaity Kao, Katharine Sadowski, Kennedy Lewis, Kevin Bryant, Kit Golan, Kylie Anglin, Laurianne Posch, Lexi Iverson, Linda Andreev, Micaela Carney, Qun (Vicky) Yu, Rebecca Lee, Rodrigo Medeiros, Rosalie Chung, Ruby Huang, Sarah Wong, Sasjha Mayfield, Sharleen Loh, Sophie Rich, Sruti Sriram, Viola Fei, Xiaomeng Huang, Yang Lu, Zid Mancenido
Please see here for a directory of current team members.